Stick Toothbrushes in this UV Sanitizer for Better Health.With this Family UV Toothbrush Sanitizer, you won’t have to worry about what’s lurking on your family’s toothbrushes. An FDA-listed medical device from 3B Global, the UV sanitizer is clinically proven to kill harmful bacteria that can live on toothbrushes – and that can cause diseases and other serious health problems. Not only does the family UV toothbrush sterilizer kill up to 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses, but the UV sanitizer is actually disease-specific. It kills bacteria linked to major health diseases, along with ridding toothbrushes of bacteria that cause cavities. Recommended most by health professionals for UV disinfection – and used by doctors and dentists for their own families – it's easy to use, easy to keep clean and easy to see why it's an essential for your family's health.
- 3B Global Family UV Toothbrush Sanitizer kills up to 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses that can cause major diseases
- Provides UV disinfection of cavity-causing bacteria
- UV toothbrush sanitizer is clinically proven to destroy germs
- FDA-listed medical device
- Toothbrush sanitizer is recommended by health professionals
- Toothbrush sanitizer is easy to use and easy to keep clean
- UPC: 858779005029
Customer Reviews (1 Items)
Oh my kids LOVE to put their toothbrushes in here. I can see a difference in the how much longer the toothbrush lasts.
Leave your toothbrushes on the bathroom counter? Then close the toilet lid when flushing – bacteria from the water can spray to nearby surfaces.