Use this natural cleaner to turn bathrooms into sparkling sanctuaries.From tubs and showers to counters and sinks, Better Life bathroom cleaners spruce up bathrooms using natural formulas, and this tub and tile cleaner is powered by plant-derived ingredients to do the job. Featuring foaming action, the natural bathroom cleaning product gets rid of soap scum, rust, hard water stains and mineral deposits to leave your bathrooms sparkling. It cleans multiple surfaces, including ceramic, porcelain, fiberglass, stainless steel, acrylic and chrome, and leaves behind a fresh scent of organic citric acids and essential oils. Use it to tackle tubs, tile, grout, sinks, toilets and fixtures, and you'll definitely want to have it on hand as a shower cleaner to spruce up doors, enclosures and even shower curtains. With this Better Life cleaning product, you won't have to worry about bleaches, ammonia, petro-chemical solvents, sulfates (SLS/SLES), phosphates, synthetic fragrances or dyes. And you'll love that the tub and tile cleaner is never tested on animals, kind to waterways and marine life, and made in the USA using solar energy.
- Tub and tile cleaner dissolves soap scum, rust, hard water stains and mineral deposits with foaming cleaning action
- Contains organic citric acids and essential oils, leaving bathrooms smelling fresh
- Better Life bathroom cleaner is safe for ceramic, porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, acrylic and chrome
- Suitable for tubs, tile, grout, showers, sinks, toilets, counters and fixtures
- Non-toxic formula free of bleaches, ammonia, petro-chemical solvents, sulfates (SLS/SLES), phosphates, synthetic fragrances, dyes
- Natural bathroom cleaning product is never tested on animals
- Kind to waterways and marine life
- Better Life cleaning products are made in the USA using solar energy
- UPC: 895454002638
Customer Reviews (1 Items)
Finally found something that gets the grime off the tub! Moved into an apartment and thought the shower just had stains, turned out that it was so much more and this product helped me to remove every bit of it.
Ditch the ammonia and go for green cleaning products. Ammonia is considered a serious environmental hazard and can cause detrimental effects in freshwater – including harming fish and shellfish.
Purified water, Decyl glucoside, Lauryl glucoside, Methylisothiazolinone (less than 0.01%)