Keep wetness away from baby's delicate skin.When diapers leak up babies' fronts or backs, BonnBonn Baby Antimicrobial Wicking Bodysuits help little ones stay drier. With BonnBonn onesies, a patented moisture-control-wicking design pulls wetness away from baby's skin to the outer layer of the baby clothing and then dries quickly. This wicking bodysuit also offers antimicrobial protection to help stop bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi from growing and causing smell. With a fun, eco-friendly design, the antimicrobial clothing also features an integrated thermal layer to help keep babies warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Made in the USA of a cotton blend, this comfortable wicking bodysuit offers antimicrobial protection for little ones during long naps and car rides, and the baby clothing is also suitable to wear when your little one is teething and drooling, or when sleeping at night to help sweating babies stay more comfortable.
- BonnBonn Baby Antimicrobial Wicking Bodysuit features patented moisture-control wicking
- Help pull wetness away from baby's skin after accidents
- Moisture goes to the outer layer of onesie and dries quickly
- Onesie features antimicrobial protection
- Integrated thermal layer helps keep babies cool in summer and warm in winter
- Antimicrobial clothing is ideal for sleeping and long car rides
- Wicking bodysuit is helpful for babies who drool or sweat
- Baby clothing is made in the USA with a cotton blend
- UPC: 855267003543, 855267003550, 855267003468, 855267003475
Babies drool when they're teething, but there are other reasons little ones drool. Chewing – even without teeth – produces more saliva than babies can swallow, and also, babies' salivary glands are preparing them for solid foods.