The Clipa2 helps stop germs from hanging around.With this convenient purse hanger, you won't have to set your bag down on dirty floors or other surfaces any longer. Sleek and lightweight, yet capable of holding up to 33 pounds, the Clipa2 bag hanger holds purses, backpacks, diaper bags and other totes up and away from dirt, germs, water and more on floors, tables and other surfaces. It features a modern circular design that conveniently clips onto bag straps. When you're ready to use it, simply open one end of the handbag hook and hang it from the edge of restaurant tables, on restroom doors, off shopping cart handles or other surfaces. When you’re done, pull your bag strap away and the Clipa2 purse hook automatically slides back onto the bag strap, closing back into its classic ring shape. The versatile purse hanger withstands daily use – for up to 10 years – and it never needs polishing and won't tarnish. Presented in a gift box, the innovative bag hanger makes a practical and thoughtful gift.
- Clipa2 purse hanger holds bags up and away from dirty, wet and germy surfaces
- Sleek, circular and lightweight 1.6 oz design
- Purse hook holds up to 33 pounds
- Ideal for purses, backpacks, diaper bags and other totes
- Clipa2 simply opens into a hook then closes back into a ring
- Bag hanger features non-slip pads on each hook end
- Handbag hook stays conveniently attached to bag strap
- Purse hanger withstands daily use, for up to 10 years
- Purse hook won't tarnish and never needs polishing
- Gift-boxed and includes mini brochure showing popular uses of handbag hanger
Customer Reviews (5 Items)
i had never seen this product and thought it looked interesting. It was on sale so I went ahead and purchased. What a great find. I went and purchased some for my friends to guve as gifts.
Keeps purse clean
This product has been a great addition to my purse and easy to use.
Use it every day
This is a great little product. I keep it clipped to my purse straps. I've used it in lots of places. I've only had time that it wouldn't work - back of my chair at a bar. Nothing for the clip to hold on to. But, I still love it and use it every day.
Anywhere from thousands to millions of bacteria could be lurking on the bottom of a purse at any time, and those germs can transfer to other surfaces. Purses can pick up all kinds of germs from places like public restroom floors, restaurant tables or subway seats.