Get a grip – this device handles germ woes.Never worry about touching germy handles or buttons in public places again. Like a tiny doorman in the palm of your hand, the handler is ready to open doors, turn on faucets, push elevator buttons and make selections on keypads, so you don't have to touch bacteria-ridden surfaces. Created with nano silvers that kill germs on contact, this antibacterial handheld device is the ideal everyday helper, especially during cold and flu season. It works as a gripping arm, with a curvature that can grip any door handle diameter, and has the ability to pull up to 60 pounds with minimal effort. Not only does this unique hand grip help you avoid touching germs with your hands and fingers, but the surfaces of the laboratory-tested handler are combined with silver nano particles to protect it instantly from the growth of bacteria, mold, fungi and other microbes that could cause odors, degradation, stains and discoloration on its surface. A simple push of a button on the compact, ergonomic hand grip deploys the strong yet lightweight, zinc alloy gripping arm that's encased in hardened, non-slip rubber. The handler also features a d-ring attachment so you can hook it on your key chain, or simply carry it in your purse or pocket.
- The handler allows you to avoid touching bacteria-ridden surfaces with your hands and fingers
- Antibacterial handheld device created with nano silvers to protect it from the growth of bacteria, mold, fungi and other microbes instantly
- Curvature of gripping arm can grip any door handle diameter; can pull up to 60 pounds with minimal effort
- Compact, ergonomic design fits easily in the palm of your hand
- Simply push a button on the hand grip to deploy gripping arm to open doors, turn faucet handles, operate keypads and more
- Arm made from zinc alloy, over-molded with hardened, non-slip rubber
- The handler comes equipped with a d-ring so it can be easily carried on key chains, or in pockets or purses
Customer Reviews (1 Items)
Life saver for public restrooms - YUK!
So glad I stumbled on this nifty little item! I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old that 's starting to potty train. We (as in 'they') have to go potty AT EVERY SINGLE public restroom. Some gas stations are simply disgusting. I no longer have to touch each disgusting handle and can grab it with the handler. it's not too big on my keychain either. I'm convinced i've saved myself from hundreds of viruses!
A natural and powerful antimicrobial agent, nano silver fights all kinds of microbes by working as a catalyst to deprive one-celled bacteria, fungi and viruses of oxygen. It kills germs without causing any harm to human tissue.