Always have a fresh pacifier waiting in the wings.Snap up the Ju-Ju-Be pacifier holder, and have a place to store up to two pacifiers wherever you go. This antibacterial pacifier holder comes with two elastic retainer strips to hold two pacifiers in place. Ju-Ju-Be pacifier holders stay fresher, with Agion-treated antimicrobial lining that fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. It also has a Teflon fabric protector to repel stains. Wear the Ju-Ju-Be Paci Pod on your wrist, or attach it to your bag or stroller with the convenient detachable strap and sturdy metal swivel hook. Additionally, the pacifier container is the ideal size to hold other small items like retainers, iPods or ear buds.
- Ju-Ju-Be pacifier holder has Agion-treated antimicrobial lining to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Exterior of pacifier holder coated with Teflon fabric protector for stain resistance
-Pacifier container has two elastic retainer strips to hold two pacifiers
- Ju-Ju-Be Paci Pod can also hold other small items like retainers and iPods
- Pacifier holders are suitable to wear as wristlet or use detachable strap to attach to a bag or stroller
- UPC: 840527104880, 840227100646, 879807008386
For centuries, parents gave babies various soothing objects to suck on, from wooden beads to knotted rags dipped in honey or water. In 1901, Manhattan druggist Christian W. Meinecke invented a "baby comforter," created with an India rubber nipple which was attached to a disk-shaped shield.