Get things CLEAN, the all-natural way.Cut through dirt, grease and bacteria using a natural disinfectant spray. Mrs. Jones Soapbox CLEAN All-Purpose Disinfecting Spray is a multitasking sanitizer that helps keep your home clean, naturally. Eco-friendly, safe and formulated with natural ingredients, the disinfecting spray kills germs in kitchens, bathrooms and kids' rooms, while tackling dirt and bacteria on and in trash cans, fridges and microwaves. The powerful yet gentle all-purpose spray is even suitable for carpets, tile surfaces, walls and doors. Overuse of common disinfectant chemicals has added to the growing problem of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, or "superbugs." But this non-toxic disinfectant spray uses distilled water, lemon juice, castile soap, borax, baking soda, citric acid, vinegar, grapefruit seed extract, and an essential oil blend of lavender, lemon, lemongrass, bergamot and tea tree to zap filth and germs. Plus, it features a lovely lavender scent.
- Mrs. Jones Soapbox CLEAN All-Purpose Disinfecting Spray cleans dirt and grease
- Gentle disinfecting spray that kills germs
- Natural formula is safe for your family and the environment
- Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, fridges, microwaves, carpets, tile, walls and doors
- Disinfectant spray is made with distilled water, lemon juice, castile soap, borax, baking soda, citric acid, vinegar and grapefruit seed extract
- Features blend of lavender, lemon, lemongrass, bergamot and tea tree essential oils
- Lavender-scented all purpose spray
- Size: 16 oz
- UPC: 741360610545
Customer Reviews (41 Items)
Mrs. Jones All Purpose Cleaner
I love this cleaner. Works so nicely on so many surfaces and the smell is wonderful. I plan to order more
Never be without
Mrs. Jones Soapbox All-Purpose Disinfecting Spray is amazing! Not only does it clean well, but it also smells fresh and clean. I love knowing that it is safe to use around my family and pets! We will never be without it!
First box surprise
Wonderful product, I will buy again
Sulphur is one of the earliest known disinfectants. In the Middle Ages during the European human plague epidemics, it was recommended that sulphur be used for contaminated objects and premises.
distilled H2O, lemon juice, castile soap, borax, baking soda, citric acid, vinegar, grapefruit seed extract, essential oil blend (lavender, lemon, lemongrass, bergamot, tea tree)