Tote your iPhone with an antimicrobial Nuevue iPhone 6 Case.With the Nuevue iPhone 6 case, help to protect your iPhone 6 or 6S from knocks and bumps – and germs and bacteria. What makes this the best iPhone 6 case is the way it looks sleek on the exterior while it kills germs and bacteria on the interior. With BioCote antimicrobial technology built into the lining, this 6S case eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from surfaces, and it helps to prevent the spread of illnesses. The antibacterial lining also wipes away unsightly marks that can cause eye strain, fatigue and headaches. Plus, the Nuevue iPhone 6 case also helps to reduce scratches on your screen and blemish-causing dirt. Safer than a snap-on case, the Nuevue 6S keeps your phone snug. The easy-ejection slot provides quick access to your iPhone. And this is the best iPhone 6 case with anti-static protection to help prevent electrical charges that can cause damage to your iPhone. Snap up this stylish 6S case in supple faux leather with contrast stitching, and rest easy knowing you have an iPhone 6 case that is fully approved by The Vegetarian Society and vegan-approved by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
- Nuevue iPhone 6 case helps to protect iPhone from knocks and bumps
- The best iPhone 6 case for eliminating 99.9% of harmful bacteria from surfaces, thanks to BioCote antimicrobial technology
- Antibacterial lining wipes away unsightly marks that can cause eye strain, fatigue and headaches
- Disinfectant lining helps to prevent spread of illness
- Nuevue 6S case helps to reduce scratches on iPhone screen and blemish-causing dirt
- Easy-ejection slot provides quick access to iPhone
- Anti-static protection helps prevent electrical charges that can cause damage to iPhone
- 6S case with supple faux leather fully approved by The Vegetarian Society and vegan-approved by PETA
- Nuevue iPhone 6 case also features stylish contrast stitching
- UPC: 647069322041, 647069321976, 647069321983
Customer Reviews (1 Items)
I was very pleased with the quality of my NueVue phone case from Squix
In a study conducted by researchers from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and Queen Mary, University of London, it was discovered that 82% of sampled cell phones presented some type of bacterial contamination.