It's never been easier to enjoy fresh, clean water.Every six months, replace the filter element of your ProPur Fruit Infused Water Filtration Pitcher to enjoy the freshest, cleanest water possible. Laboratory-tested, this ProPur fluoride filter element is designed specifically for the ProPur Fruit-Infused Water Filtration Pitcher, to remove or reduce contaminants from water, including heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, VOCs, monochloramines, bacteria, viruses, giardia, pharmaceuticals and more. The water pitcher filter combines silver-infused white ceramic with granular-activated carbon-based media to filter water from most sources, including tap water, rain water and even water from lakes, streams, rivers and ponds. It also helps to prevent bacteria growth, but it leaves behind beneficial minerals in water, such as calcium. The replacement filter is easy to install, use and clean, and it doesn't require any priming or additional add-on water pitcher accessories to remove arsenic, fluoride or other heavy metals.
- ProPur filter element designed for use with ProPur Fruit-Infused Water Purification Pitcher
- Laboratory-tested fluoride filter removes or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses and giardia
- Filter element combines silver-infused white ceramic with granular-activated carbon-based media to remove contaminants
- Water pitcher filter helps prevent the growth of bacteria, but leaves good minerals in water, such as calcium
- Easy to install, use and clean
- Doesn't require priming, add-on filters or other water pitcher accessories to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- Replacement filters should be changed every six months
According to the New York Times, scientists state serious health risks from drinking tap water are a possibility since federal law regulating the water is out of date by decades.
BPA Free Plastic, Ceramic, Carbon