Use Purell hand sanitizer to battle illness-causing germs.There's no time like cold and flu season to make you more aware that germs and virus-causing bacteria are lurking around. But during colder weather – and every other time of year – Purell hand sanitizer helps kill 99.99% of illness-causing germs. Hand sanitizers are the next best thing to washing hands with soap and water, so when sinks aren't available, use a disinfectant cleaner like this travel hand sanitizer. In a convenient size, the dermatologist-tested antibacterial product is easy to take along in purses, briefcases, backpacks, and even pockets, to help you sanitize hands on the go.
- Purell hand sanitizer kills 99.99% of illness-causing germs
- Using hand sanitizers is the next best thing to washing hands
- Disinfectant product features convenient travel size
- Dermatologist-tested sanitizing product
- Size: 2 oz
- UPC: 7385202749, 9418705739, 7385209650
The single best way to avoid a cold is to wash your hands thoroughly, and often. And when water and soap aren't available, using hand sanitizer is the next best thing.
Active ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%, Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Fragrance(Parfum), Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben