SQUIX, LLC SQUIX Review Sweeps Official Rules
1. The promotion is being sponsored by SQUIX, LLC., 4600 Madison Ave. Suite 1500, Kansas City, Missouri 64112.
2. The promotion will be held from June 16 - June 30, 2016. Winners will be announced by July 5, 2016.
3. The promotion involves no purchase for consideration.
4. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to SQUIX upon request.
6. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
7. All sweepstakes entries are subject to review and verification.
8. SQUIX may require selected participants to show valid picture identification (driver's license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to collect prize. If selected participant is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport, consular identification or alien registration card is required.
9. Participants agree to allow SQUIX the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
10. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
11. Promotion dates and times are approximate. SQUIX reserves the right to change promotion dates and times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
12. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with SQUIX whose decisions are final.
13. SQUIX reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant's prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted on our website.
14. SQUIX may disqualify any participant for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of promotional rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this promotion.
15. SQUIX is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
16. SQUIX is not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by SQUIX, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant's ability to participate in the promotion.
17. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of SQUIX which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, SQUIX reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. SQUIX is not responsible in the event the squix.com website becomes unavailable for any reason.
19. SQUIX is not responsible for gift cards or products sent to winners that are lost, stolen or misdirected in the mail.
20. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, SQUIX reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
21. Entries are not assignable or transferable.
22. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
23. Employees of SQUIX, affiliates, or vendors who in the sole discretion of SQUIX are determined to be so closely related to SQUIX operations such that participation would result in the appearance of impropriety.
24. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to the rules.
In order to participate, individuals must be at least 18 years of age and have valid picture identification (driver's license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to collect prize. If selected participant is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport, consular identification or alien registration card is required.
To enter the sweepstakes:
(1) Visit SQUIX.com and browse to a germ-fighting product;
(2) select the "Reviews" tab;
(3) fill out the required product review information;
(4) select "Submit Review".
Individuals also may submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SQUIX, attn: Marketing Department, 4600 Madison Ave., Suite 1500, Kansas City, MO 64112 to obtain one entry per day of the promotion. All mail in requests must be received on or before June 30th.
Entries are limited to one per review.
To be eligible during for the drawing, you must submit an entry during the sweepstakes (June 16-30, 2016).
Entries not timely submitted and verified are void.
No entries will be eligible before or after June 16 – 30, 2016.
There will be two winners and they will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries during the specific entry day of the sweepstakes from June 16 – June 30, 2016.
Winners will be notified by email by July 5, 2016.
Dated: June 26, 2016